Memoirs of a Chocolate Banana Fanatic

A memoir of a Typical boy in a Typical quarter-life crisis living in a Typical world.

Friday, May 12, 2006

Saturday 13 May

Booking Out is really a joy to we pathetic NSF as we finally get to breathe some fresh air and most importantly, we are known as human again. We got names YA? Not corporal, sergeant, or whatever nonsense we are named first before our surnames. Since this is my miserable blog, which I can say whatever I WANT, let me share with you something regarding my job as a SEA SOLDIER.

1. We are called sea soldier, not regimental policeman or RP. This particular unit decides to become independant... right..

2. We are not RPs!!!!! Therefore, we don't enjoy the same privilege as the RPs. We don't get to book out as often as the RP. Some of them get to do 2 duties before they get 2 days off. As for US, we get to stay in all the way till thursday, book out, book in on friday for duty, book out on saturday, and book in back on Sunday. There's some alternatives in this book in book out system which I shall not further elaborate as this is just too lengthy.

3. Yes, we do the same duty as the RPs. We guard the base. Not just that, those who can drive shall do extra duties. Hm? What kind of extra duties? Well, we have to go pack lunch for our fellow campmates who are situated around the base, we fetch and deploy people around, and we got more fatigue duties! Add on to our normal duties..

Well, I shall not share more, as in chinese, there is such a saying, "There are ears in surrounding walls." I shall not get into any trouble saying what I want to say here too -.-" because I am going to ORD soon! -..-"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home