Memoirs of a Chocolate Banana Fanatic

A memoir of a Typical boy in a Typical quarter-life crisis living in a Typical world.

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Memories


Everybody have memories. From good to bad, funny to angry, happy to sad. Guess we have to live with it whether we like it or not ya? Is there any way to get rid of memories which is so good yet so depressing?
I had a dream last night. I dreamt of my ex-girlfriend. She is introducing me to her current boyfriend. Well, I don't know how people feel but I feel very depressed to see someone whom I loved so much, with another guy. I guess jealousy and selfishness are eating my brain at that moment. Who doesn't feel that way? Still, it was in my dream, I went forward to shake his hand and wish him well. I love her, that's the only reason I want her to be happy. I have to let her go eventually.
What is love? Well, 36 years ago, a man wrote a song about love which came into my mind at this point of time. Is it true?

"Love is real, real is love. Love is feeling, feeling love. Love is wanting to be loved."
"Love is touch, touch is love. Love is reaching, reaching love. Love is asking to be loved."
"Love is you, you and me. Love is knowing, we can be."
"Love is free, free is love. Love is living, living love. Love is needing to be loved."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home