Memoirs of a Chocolate Banana Fanatic

A memoir of a Typical boy in a Typical quarter-life crisis living in a Typical world.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

If my 21 years of life become a Movie.


What would it be if my life is to be made into a movie?
Firstly, I need to time some time to extract the finest moments of my life because there aren't much of those moments. Then I have to guage them from the funniest to the lousiest, from the most exciting to the less exciting, from the sad to the saddest. Wow, that would really take alot of effort for the scriptwriter.
Secondly, I will have to cut straight to the meaty part of my life. It should be people I meet with in life and the things "the people" and I do. I suppose that should be interesting. Followed by the countries I've been to, the most memorable one is China, Shanghai, and the events that happened there. Then, the life I went through in my 2 years of NS. And all the clubbing, partying and the nonsense which I did, dating back to my seconday school days onwards. Well, pretty much there though.
I suppose the genre of the movie about my life would be some, some R21 arty farty movie? Or a M18 comedy movie?

2 Comments:

  • At 12:09 PM, Blogger minitotoro said…

    this photo is excellent, how did you create this effect? teach me!

     
  • At 12:00 AM, Blogger CHAN said…

    Thanks! Adobe photoshop to add effects on the photo. A software that can do wonders!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home