Memoirs of a Chocolate Banana Fanatic

A memoir of a Typical boy in a Typical quarter-life crisis living in a Typical world.

Sunday, January 06, 2008

2008 New Year in HongKong

Goodbye 2007, Hello 2008!

I got this feeling nobody will notice that I just wrote this new post... But you know what? HECK CARE! I am still going to post this. It's a NEW YEAR, at least I have to WRITE something in this pathetic blog right?? Well, this time, I shall type where did I celebrate New Year 2008. HONG KONG! Yes, I have many friends will envy me... So WHAT? I don't think they will even notice me typing this post right?? Let's see... I find it long-winded to describe what I did in HK, so I shall not type it here.. Waste time don't you think??? OH! But let me list what are the stuffs I got here, so maybe some friends who happen to view my blog will envy me..

1. 2 pairs of Acupuncture Shoes - This is really the most heartbreaking stuff I bought here. $899 HK each! I decided to buy one more for my sayang, you see... I am a nice guy.

2. H&M jacket and vest - Something you won't get in SINGAPORE!!! Hahaha! People, envy me!!!

3. Dragonball toy - Small lil toys, but cost me at least $130 HK!!

4. Stussy Cap - Ah!! This is Good shit! At least something I will never find in Singapore!!! But it costs $320 HK....

5. DVDs - Yeah!!! This is main reason I come to HK. DVDS!!

Ok... That's basically the stuff I got here... And that's what I am going to "describe" what I did in HK. The rest are in the pictures posted in Facebook. (LAZY)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home