Memoirs of a Chocolate Banana Fanatic

A memoir of a Typical boy in a Typical quarter-life crisis living in a Typical world.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Work

A signature that secures my destiny and my place in MediaCorp on Thursday 24th Aug. My 4 months journey as a assistant producer in a channel 8 variety show called "A star Planners" had BEGUN!
It was uncomfortable to be in the office where everyone's a stranger except my ex-classmate in NYP, Lishan. And, I suddenly have to take up this responsibility that will affect the effectiveness and time for the whole production. Scary. But for my future plan and dream of being a Director, this is my first step! Cool! Nervous! Anxious! High! Happy! Damn it! I need to get a grip of myself! It's just 4 freaking months and I'll be gone!
Actually, this is my very very first, virgin, proper, job I ever had in my entire LIFE! So I got the right to be nervous right? I need to play my cards right, I cannot afford to screw up this production!!!
Well, I think the good thing is, I will be seeing alot of pretty actress around!! OH!!! I think I might be working with Fiona XIE!!! That's the good SHIT!! But she is still nothing COMPARE to the ANGELIC Suzanne Jung, the anchorwoman in Primetime Morning News! I wish I could see Suzanne Jung one day... Welcome to the media world Mr Chan Ji Wei!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home