Memoirs of a Chocolate Banana Fanatic

A memoir of a Typical boy in a Typical quarter-life crisis living in a Typical world.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

A Day in MediaCorp


Yesterday, I was offered to work as a game assistant (don't know why is it called like that) from my former classmate in Mediacorp. I was attached to this variety show, I think it's called Comedy King. It's a competition for a new Comedian in Channel 8, it's like those Superband, Super Idol nonsense. Same concept, but now they are looking for a Comedian.

So, I was to make sure all the contestants don't disappear when it's their time to perform, and to make sure their props are accounted for. Basically, they just call me a "nanny"... -.-" Yah, I have to babysit them all the way from the morning 9am till 11pm, when they will finish the recording in the studio. I had alot of fun there, seeing different people come out with their different performance. Some are really VERY funny. I don't know how a contestant did the Hong Kong accent so well. And she got the highest score! And some are really very lame though... so lame that the audience don't even feeling like clapping. I feel sad for them, but anyway, I am not the one of Stage!! It was a fun experience, now I just wish they have more job offers for me in MediaCorp, because I am STILL JOBLESS! Damn!! I really need the Money you know? Please, is there anyone kind enough to DONATE to the needy and poor Chan Zhiwei?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home