Memoirs of a Chocolate Banana Fanatic

A memoir of a Typical boy in a Typical quarter-life crisis living in a Typical world.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Lindy Hop

Today was my first lesson in 3rd grade of lindy hop. For my dear friends who never heard about lindy hop before, it's a kind of dance which you dance with a partner along with JAZZ music. It's one of my de-stress activity. Probably the only de-stress activity.. -.-"
I learnt alot of new moves here and there, tried it only my dance partner. FUN!! Heee...
(probably you guys might think dancing is nerdy or gayish, CUT that thought!)
Miss my classmates in lindy hop, most of them just DISAPPEARED after 2nd grade. Sian diao!

Today, there's this funny incident in class.. I think I really embarassed this particular guy. He would want to dance with my friend, however, she don't really like to dance with him because he's show-off and he doesn't lead well, so whenever he came over to my friend, I just have to pull her away to dance. I feel so bad for him.. haha! Come on man, don't be a show-off! Just do some dance steps that would make a girl feel comfortable to follow! -.-

Guess I really begin to enjoy this dance even after my ex-girlfriend incident. (well, not very nice to talk about it here.) But since this is my boring blog, I can say whatever I want right? Maybe share it another time.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:37 PM, Blogger Kate aka stinkydudette said…

    I haven't disappeared!!! Exams tmrw, so I have been busy tearing my notes to shreds, disgesting them to be regurgitated out tmrw!!

    I'm going for Lindy next week. So look out for me!!

    Now if I can just recall how to do my basic charlestons. haha...

    Man, I'm gonna be slaughtered by the leads, cos I won't know shit!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home