Memoirs of a Chocolate Banana Fanatic

A memoir of a Typical boy in a Typical quarter-life crisis living in a Typical world.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

One more DAY!

One more day before my last duty in Changi Defense Squadron.
The sense of achievement is pouring in to my very veins! One and a half years of duty, finally come down to ONE more day.
Well, so many one-more-day events in life, but this should be the most significant yet. What a pathetic life I've been leading! What am I going to do for the remaining two months before I ORD? A tough question. Well, I've been trying to do some design work, trying to pick up the skills I've lost through my lazy days in the navy.
What a boring day to begin on the very 1st day of the WORLD CUP! Cool, but I am not sure whether I have the commitment to stay up late at night to watch that damn match. I wonder what will happen if Germany happens to lose this first match. OPS! Should be quite a sight.
This is a boring blog which I am typing mindlessly.
-.-"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home