Memoirs of a Chocolate Banana Fanatic

A memoir of a Typical boy in a Typical quarter-life crisis living in a Typical world.

Saturday, June 17, 2006

No Woman No Cry

I was listening to this song "No Woman No Cry" by Bob Marley.
The thought comes into my mind. I was thinking, "Yeah, he is right, nothing wrong being single, nothing to be sad about when you are lonely. No Woman no cry."

To all singletons out there, this is my message to you all,
EVERYTHING'S GONNA BE ALRIGHT.
Point your finger in front of you to something very far. (If you can see the sea, point to it.) Look, the road is far and never ending. We got to keep walking. As we keep walking, we will eventually meet someone, rather than stop where you are right now. Nothing's gonna happen if you just stay where you are. Move on people! Start the singleton REVOLUTION! Get rid of those negative thoughts, don't worry, don't cry. YOU ARE NOT ALONE! Let's walk hand in hand to a brighter future and you will find your perfect match in future to come!

Well, it's the same if you need someone to talk to, don't worry, I'll give you my number, call me and I will make you happy! -.-

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home