Memoirs of a Chocolate Banana Fanatic

A memoir of a Typical boy in a Typical quarter-life crisis living in a Typical world.

Monday, June 12, 2006

Last Duty



Finally my last duty is over! I look back at my camp mates, pointed them my finger, smiled at them, and said, "Look at my finger. What does it say? What does it mean to me? It means, The significant day, the significant duty. One more day, the last duty!" And I walk away laughing. That's kinda cruel to those peeps who just join in my unit, but I suppose they will eventually understand what it means when it is their turn to point their finger at their future mates.
We had hot plate and barbecue at night to celebrate in camp.
Imagine when people come to the base when they just see people in green having barbecue at the guard house, they will go like, "Hey! Is this the coolest unit I ever seen? They are having barbecue in camp!" and I will go like, "Yeah! Wait till you join our unit, we will give you GOOD DEAL!" (The term GOOD DEAL, is only used when we want to give the worst duty timing to our new mates in camp).
Well, my real good deal is in the next day. I get to sing Karaoke with 2, not 1, but TWO PRETTY GIRLS at KBox in Orchard Cineleisure. Yeah, that's kinda cool! Actually, I knew them for 9 years, and they are sisters, so it's okay for me to hang out with them right?
B, E, A, Utiful!! So much for my last duty in living hell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home