Memoirs of a Chocolate Banana Fanatic

A memoir of a Typical boy in a Typical quarter-life crisis living in a Typical world.

Monday, July 17, 2006

I am 21 and people still call me a BOY

I was hanging out with a couple of friends nowadays. FINALLY, this typical guy living in his typical boring world has some company! We were going out for KTV, ZOUK, MOUNT FABER, LABYRINTH PUB and blah blah blah. This typical world of mine has become more "colorful" with these friends I hang out with.
And there was this one day when one of them said I look like a boy. I was like, "Huh? Bu Dui leh!"

Seriously, to the people who are looking at my boring and typical blog, do I look like a BOY? So is this a compliment?
Well, it's good I look like a boy even though I am reaching 22, but it's also not good if I look like a boy. Why? Maybe I'll end up attracting older girls! Believe me or not? All my 5 past relationships, they are ALL OLDER than me! I want YOUNG GIRLS!! Hai... when will there be a day when a girl can look up to me and say, "Now, that's very MAN of you!" or "Ley Ho MAN ar!!!" -.-"
DON'T LAUGH...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home