Memoirs of a Chocolate Banana Fanatic

A memoir of a Typical boy in a Typical quarter-life crisis living in a Typical world.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Heartbreak

Heartbreak. What's your definition for Heartbreak? Well, since this is my boring blog, I shall share with you what's my version of Heartbreak. It's gonna be long. So, bear with me. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Heartbreak, when my girlfriend whom I loved for 2 years, left me. I want to go all out to save that relationship! But at that point, my unit in camp just started the staying in policy. So I can't go out, and I can only see my girlfriend leave me. It sounds like an excuse until she found someone she love. I have to give up. Oh yeah! I am happy for her, I always tell my friends I am happy for her. But I lied...
it breaks my heart the most when I finally know I can never have her back in my arms again.

Heartbreak 2, when I get to be with this girl who's 4 years older than me. She was really nice to me. There's no girlfriend I know who will treat me as nice as her. What I want to do is to be there for her, to share her sorrows over her ex-boyfriend, to help her get over him, and OF COURSE, love her. But deep inside my heart, I am prepared she will leave me. I am her life jacket, once she got over her past, I might not be able to be by her side anymore. I wish my lifespan as her life jacket would last long, maybe forever. However, the day came when she told me she want to break up because we many differences.

I lost confidence with girls I liked. Everytime, when I know I have feelings for someone, it will eventually turn to vain as I always screw it up. What's really heartbreaking for me now, is that whenever I am alone eating lunch, dinner, going out or rotting at home, I can still remember I used to do these with the girl I loved. But now, I can only imagine she's there... smiling at me, laugh at my nonsense, in a way to self-console. I really MISS her...

People, I know you must have gone through worse than mine. But our hearts, the pain is all the same! It's so pain that sometimes you can't even breathe. But you know what's the good thing about heartbreak? You still have feelings! You are not that bad after all! You are not worse than the heartbreakers out there! So don't think of doing anything stupid. YOU ARE STILL NOT ALONE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home