Memoirs of a Chocolate Banana Fanatic

A memoir of a Typical boy in a Typical quarter-life crisis living in a Typical world.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

MY first time.

Let me do an introduction, the guy on the left is my BESTEST brother ever lived in this ordinary world. Knew him for almost a decade, and we spent that period of time together chasing girls. (So far, it wasn't that successful though..) The girl in the center is called Xiao Tong Zi. Ya, kinda weird name but she's just too related to "tong zi" in mahjong. Whoever knows her out there, beware of her TONG ZI powers.. And of course that skinny swine on the right side is yours truly, ME.

You know what? This is actually my FIRST time in my life I went to Sentosa beach for Sun tan. I know that makes me sound so alien, but the FACT is, I never went to a beach for sun tan till yesterday! I was always wondering, Singapore is so BLOODY hot! What's so nice to barbecue ourselves under the freaking SUN? It reminds me of the food that I used to barbecue with on the barbecue pit. I will start flipping them the other side when one side's cooked.

So much of my ordinary life in this ordinary world. I find myself being exposed to an EXTRAordinary life nowadays. TOO MUCH clubbing, mahjong, and staying-out-till-the-morning sessions! Need to find peace again.. do some more healthy kind of stuff..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home