Memoirs of a Chocolate Banana Fanatic

A memoir of a Typical boy in a Typical quarter-life crisis living in a Typical world.

Friday, August 11, 2006

Failure or Stupid?

Sometimes, I really thought about this, Zhiwei!!! Are you a failure? Or are you just so stupid? Well, I shall explain it here since this is MY blog and people might just don't give a damn with this stupid blog.

Zhiwei! Why are you always lost in words when it comes to expressing your feelings to someone you like? Last time, your ex-girlfriend thought that was cute, but now! NO ONE will be bothered with you! Was it that difficult to say,

"I love you!"? (nono.. too cliche.) "I don't just LIKE you. I LOVE you! We men are jerks, but would you give a chance to this jerk to love you, to be there for you?" (ok.. CLICHE CLICHE)
But does it matter?? At least you are trying your best to express how you feel for that girl!

"I know I have my difficulties expressing my feelings for you, because I was also hurt once in a relationship. But I am not afraid to start one with you. Because, I love you."
Reasons you can give, excuses you can come out with. But that's the TRUTH about yourself!
You tell people to feel the love when you can't even feel it yourself! Zhiwei, give yourself some courage, even if you fail, you are still a HAPPY loser!
There's this saying, "Be a Man, Do the Right Thing!"
(Ok, I kinda regret posting this, really makes me look like a loser. But who cares, this is still MY boring blog for goodness sake!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home