Memoirs of a Chocolate Banana Fanatic

A memoir of a Typical boy in a Typical quarter-life crisis living in a Typical world.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Why Chocoloate Banana Fanatic?


Ok, I think it's about time I should tell you peeps why I am so crazy about Chocolate Banana. Along the way, maybe you can stop reading because you might find it stupid. But this is MY blog and it's about the Memoirs of a Chocolate Banana Fanatic! So... hear me out.

Once upon a time, when I was still in my polytechnic, studying my digital media design. I got to know two very good friends who are so gifted in drawing. They taught me, gave me advice and encourage when I am really so defeated. I was so bad in my drawing, my works, till a teacher (whom I had a crush with) told me, "Zhiwei, I suggest you should really consider changing course next year, maybe take some other courses that can suit you, because when I look at your results now (all C and D), you might not make it in your second year..." I felt like she's throwing stones at me when I am still stuck at the bottom of the damn well. So my 2 dear friends helped me in all ways, teaching me to draw, to come out better designs, criticise my work (cos my works really sucked).

One day, one of them, XXXX, told me to try the chocolate banana cake at the canteen in my polytechnic. "Ahh! Zhiwei, this is good shit! It's better than sex man! Try it!!" When I had my first bite on that chocolate banana cake, I am really CLOSE to tears. It's really GOOD SHIT!! I really can feel the LOVE from that cake! Since then, I love chocolate banana cake! Whenever I eat the cake, I feel like floating, feeling the love, chocolate with banana taste melting in my mouth, the sweetness, the slight bitterness in the chocolate, the softness, the tenderness. (ok, it's getting out of point)

Well, people, this is only the first part of "why-I-like-Chocolate-Banana" memoir. I shall continue this when I really have the mood, too tired and bored typing all these nonsense. But you guys really should try chocolate banana cake! Starbucks used to have it, now Coffee bean has it, erm somewhere in Takashimaya also have it (someone told me). FEEL THE LOVE! Try it!!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:52 AM, Blogger ssato said…

    go eat it at secret recipe!!!! it rocks haha!
    -nicole from lindy!

     
  • At 9:53 AM, Blogger minitotoro said…

    i'm gg to try it at nyp! chocolate n bananas always go well together..try toasting nutella n bananas a little(don't overburn the nutella) in the oven

     

Post a Comment

<< Home